Recipient of the PA Parks and Recreation Society Excellence in Programming Award!
All Prices INCLUDE Trips
Quest Camp: Quest, a camp program that keeps the young teen entertained and happy! What makes this camp different? Your child's input and interests are placed right into the camp curriculum - no more boredom! Participants enjoy extensive trips, special guests, arts and crafts, intramural sports, a summer color competition and anything else they can think of! In it's 17th award winning year, Summer Quest is the answer parents of 7th and 8th graders have been searching for!
Ultimate Quest Camp: Working parents of Quest aged children can have peace of mind too! Participants get all the benefits or the regular Quest program, with an earlier drop off, later pick up, and FRIDAYS! Daily trips to the pool , special Friday events and trips are included!
Make sure you register for only those trips you are eligible for, as some trips are scheduled for Ultimate Quest Camp only.
FEES MUST BE PAID IN FULL BY THE DATES STATED BELOW TO GET THE ADVERTISED PRICE
Quest Camp Deposit - $300
Fees for Quest until 12/31/16 (6 weeks/5 weeks) Resident - $955/$920
Fees for Quest between 1/1/17 and 3/31/17 (6 weeks/5 weeks Resident)- $980/$945
Fees for Quest between 3/1/17 and 3/31/17 (6 weeks/5 weeks Non-Resident) - $1010/$975
Fees for Quest between 4/1/17 and 5/15/17 (6 weeks/5 weeks)
$995/$960 Res $1025/$990 Non Res
Ultimate Quest Camp Deposit - $300
Fees for Ultimate Quest until 12/31/16 (Resident only) - $1600
Fees for Ultimate Quest between 1/1/17 and 3/31/17 (Resident)- $1615
Fees for Ultimate Quest between 3/1/17 and 3/31/17 (Non-Resident) - $1645
Fees for Ultimate Quest between 4/1/17 and 5/15/17 (Res/Non Res) - $1630/1660
After 5/15, late fees will be assessed in addition to the 5/15 price for those who have not finished payment
- Registration will begin on November 25, 2016 for 2016 Summer Quest Camps for Residents ONLY!!!!Registration will open to Non-Residents on Monday, March 13th 2017.
- Camp Registration is ONGOING
- In order to register online, your family must be registered as a “household”. To do so click on “Create New Account” on the top left-hand corner of the homepage and follow the prompts to open a new household. Make sure the children you wish to register are entered as “household members.”
- Registrations are accepted online, 24 hours/day, in person at the Township Administration Building (8:30 AM – 4:30 PM-Monday thru Friday) or at the Recreation Center (8:30 AM – 8:00 PM-Monday thru Friday…Saturday & Sunday hours vary due to the program schedule.
- A $300 deposit is required at the time of registration. Payment can be made in full, or you can pay into your balance as frequently as you wish.
- Failure to make full payment by May 15, 2017 will result in additional charges.
- Registration is accepted for 5 or 6 weeks only, whether or not you attend the full 5 or 6 weeks.
- The trip schedule will be sent when it is confirmed, usually after May 1st.
- Registration for non-residents will be accepted only if space is available.
- If the program is full and you wish to be put on the waiting list, please call 215-357-6800, ext. 249.
- If you have additional questions, please call the Recreation Center at 215-357-5396 or the Administration Office at 215-357-6800, ext. 249, Monday thru Friday, 8:30AM – 4:30 PM.
SUMMER CAMP REFUND POLICY
- If cancelling before March 31st, Northampton Township will return all monies received except a processing fee of $25
- If cancelling between April 1st and May 15, Northampton Township will keep $100.00 of all money paid.
- If cancelling between May 16 and June 5, Northampton Township will keep $250.00 of all money paid.
- If cancelling between June 6 and June 17, Northampton Township will keep $300.00 of all money paid.
- If cancelling the week prior to the start of camp or after camp has begun, Northampton Township will keep all money paid.