CAMP - Little Discoverer's Camp
• Register •
Little Discoverer's is "camp in a preschool setting". Children enjoy free play, circle time, outdoor play, songs and games, a daily craft and snack, and so much more! Weekly themes are incorporated into the activities for added fun! One week your child could be on a Jungle Safari, and the next on an Adventure in Space! Every week is new, different, and tons of fun! Camper:Counselor Ratio is 5:1.
The 2017 Little Discoverer's Camp is currently scheduled to be held at Churchville and Hillcrest Elementary Schools. 3-day program consists of Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday per week.
You now have the option of picking 3 day 6 week or 5 day 5 or 6 week camp experience! Call us at 215-357-5396 if you have questions about this new program.
Little Discoverer's 5 Day
LDC Deposit - $100
Fees for LDC until 12/31/16 (6 weeks/5 weeks) Resident - $490/$415 Non Resident $520/$445
Fees for LDC between 1/1/17 and 3/31/17 (6 weeks/5 weeks) Resident- $505/$430 Non Resident $535/$460
Fees for LDC between 4/1/17 and 5/15/17 (6 weeks/5 weeks) - $525/$450 Resident $555/$480 Non Resident
Little Discoverer's Camp 3 day 6 Weeks
LDC Deposit- $100
Fees for LDC until 12/31/16 ( Res/Non Res) - $325
Fees for LDC between 1/1/17 and 3/31/17 (Res/Non Res)- $350/380
Non-Resident Registration Begins on March 1
Fees for LDC between 4/1/16 and 5/15/16 (Res/Non Res) - $370/400
FEES MUST BE PAID IN FULL BY THE DATES STATED ABOVE TO GET THE PRICE ADVERTISED.
After 5/15, late fees will be assessed in addition to the 5/15 price for those who have not finished payment
- Camp Registration is ONGOING
- In order to register online, your family must be registered as a “household”. To do so click on “my household login area” on the top left-hand corner of the homepage (www.northamptonrec.com) and follow the prompts to open a new household. Make sure the children you wish to register are entered as “household members.”
- Registrations are accepted online, 24 hours/day, in person at the Township Administration Building (8:30 AM – 4:30 PM-Monday thru Friday) or at the Recreation Center (8:30 AM – 8:00 PM-Monday thru Friday…Saturday & Sunday hours vary due to the program schedule.
- ***School Locations pending Council Rock School District Approval***
- A $100 deposit is required at the time of registration. Payment can be made in full, or you can pay into your balance as frequently as you wish.
- Failure to make full payment by May 15, 2017 will result in additional charges.
- Registration for non-residents will be accepted only if space is available.
- If the program is full and you wish to be put on the waiting list, please call 215-357-6800, ext. 249.
- If you have additional questions, please call the Recreation Center at 215-357-5396 or the Administration Office at 215-357-6800, ext. 249, Monday thru Friday, 8:30AM – 4:30 PM.
SUMMER CAMP REFUND POLICY
- If cancelling before March 31st, Northampton Township will return all monies received except a processing fee of $25
- If cancelling between April 1st and May 15, Northampton Township will keep $50.00 of all money paid.
- If cancelling between May 16 and June 5, Northampton Township will keep $75.00 of all money paid.
- If cancelling between June 6 and June 17, Northampton Township will keep $100.00 of all money paid.
- If cancelling the week prior to the start of camp or after camp has begun, Northampton Township will keep all money paid.