CAMP - Camp Adventure
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
*Please be sure to login to your MyRec account before registration opens to ensure your child’s grade level is listed/correct. If your child’s grade level says N/A you will not be able to register online. All camps fill quickly! Do not wait!
Are you a working parent? Does your child need hours and hours of non-stop fun? Look no further! This program will provide your child with constant activity, laughter, and a lifetime of memories! Children enjoy sports, indoor and outdoor games, daily swimming at Northampton Valley Country Club, Friday dress-up days and a variety of guests. Campers will also enjoy special clubs 2xs per week where instructors are invited to focus on the special interests of your child. Lunch is included 3 times per week and trips are offered at an additional fee, choose to go on the trip or stay at camp!
There will be no camp on Thursday July 4 or Friday July 5
Registration is for 8 full weeks only, no partial summer enrollment is accepted. Fees will not be prorated. To avoid late fees, full payment must be made by June 7. Campers will not be admitted to camp with a balance.
Camp Registration will open to Residents of Northampton Township 12:01 am Saturday January 6, 2024. Camp Registration will open to Non-Residents Friday March 1.
SUMMER CAMP REFUND POLICY
If cancelling before March 31st, Northampton Township will return all monies received except a processing fee of $25
If cancelling between April 1st and May 15, Northampton Township will keep $100.00 of all money paid.
If cancelling between May 16 and May 31, Northampton Township will keep $250.00 of all money paid.
If cancelling between June 1 and June 10, Northampton Township will keep $300.00 of all money paid.
If cancelling the week prior to the start of camp or after camp has begun, Northampton Township will keep all money paid.
- Camp Registration is ONGOING
- In order to register online, your family must be registered as a “household”. To do so click on “my household login area” on the top left-hand corner of the homepage (www.northamptonrec.com) and follow the prompts to open a new household. Make sure the children you wish to register are entered as “household members.”
- Registrations are accepted online, 24 hours/day, in person at the Township Administration Building (8:30 AM – 4:30 PM-Monday thru Friday) or at the Recreation Center (8:30 AM – 8:00 PM-Monday thru Friday…Saturday & Sunday hours vary due to the program schedule).
- A $300 deposit is required at the time of registration. Payment can be made in full, or you can pay into your balance as frequently as you wish.
- Registration is accepted for the full 8 weeks only, whether or not you attend the full 8 weeks.
- Registration for non-residents will be accepted only if space is available.
- If the program is full and you wish to be put on the waiting list, please call 215-357-6800, ext. 249.
- If you have additional questions, please call the Recreation Center at 215-357-5396 or the Administration Office at 215-357-6800, ext. 249, Monday thru Friday, 8:30AM – 4:30 PM.