Northampton Swim Team is a member of the Lower Bucks Swim League, White Division. This competitive summer swim program provides an excellent recreational athletic activity for children and teens ages 5 to 18 years old. We are happy to welcome back Coaches Geoff Boodey and Megan Obarowski for the 2017 season!
To Register: (NTPR Online registration is not available.)
You should attend the Swim Team Coaches’ Meet ‘n Greet and swimsuit fitting scheduled for Sunday, March 19th, 3 pm to 5 pm, at Go Bananas, 1057 2nd Street Pike, Richboro.
Or to sign up in person (no later than May 26th), stop by the Township Building, 55 Township Road, Richboro, between 8:30 am and 4:00 pm Monday through Friday.
Or to sign up by phone (no later than May 26th), call the Parks & Rec Office at 215-357-6800 extension 249.
Registration includes 3 parts:
1) Pay the appropriate Swim Club Membership Fee, either Full Family Membership (cost depends on the size of the family) or Swim Team Limited Swim Club Membership at a cost of $25 per swimmer. Complete the Swim Club Membership Application (link below) and return it to the Parks & Rec Office.
2) Pay the appropriate Township Swim Team Fee:
Full Northampton Swim Club members pay just $50 per swimmer.
OR Swim Team Limited Swim Club Members pay: $180 Resident, $200 Council Rock Resident, $225 Non-Resident. $20 discount good through April 1st (Does not apply to Full Swim Club Members)!
3) Click the Northampton Otters logo on the bottom of this page to visit the Team Website (https://nst.swimtopia.com) to complete league required documents and pay the NST Parent Association Fee of $50 per swimmer which covers the cost of LBSL insurance, special team events and awards.
Afternoon practice is held Monday through Thursday and begins on Tuesday, May30th, Age 11 & up, 4:45 to 5:45 pm, Age 10 and under 5:45 to 6:45 pm. Morning practice begins based upon CRSD calendar, times based on group as determined by Coaches. Any questions pertaining specifically to the Swim Team may be addressed to Coach Boodey at email@example.com.
New Swim Club Member Offer:
If you are new to the swim team, have been a swim team only member, and/or have never been a full member of the Northampton Swim Club, we encourage you to take advantage of a one-time offer. Any swim team family signing up for full swim club membership for the first time by April 1st (rather than purchasing the swim team limited swim club membership) receive preferred member/early registration rate and will be exempt from the Township Swim Team Fee for the 2017 season. After April 1st, pay the appropriate Resident or Non-Resident Swim Club Membership Fee but will still save the $50 Township Swim Team Fee for each swimmer in your family.
Click Here to Download the 2017 Swim Club Membership Form
Click on the NST Team Logo to complete LBSL required forms and pay the Parent Association Fee.
Register as soon as possible to insure your spot on the team!
- No prior competitive swimming experience is necessary, but children should be able to swim 25 meters (one length of the pool) prior to joining the team.
- There are a limited number of spots in specific age groups…so register early.
- Full Swim Club Members registering for the Swim Team must pay a discounted fee to Northampton Township. The township fee is $50 per child.
- Swim Team Limited Swim Club Membership is available for $25 per swimmer Plus Township Swim Team Fee for each Northampton Township resident $180, Council Rock School District residents pay $200 each, and non-residents pay $225 each. Online registration is not available--you may register in person, by mail or by phone as shown above.
- SEE NEW SWIM CLUB MEMBER OFFER ABOVE.
- Northampton Swim Team has gone paperless! Click on the link below to register with the Team, complete League required documents and pay the NST Parent Association fee of $50 per swimmer to cover the cost of League Insurance, special events, awards, etc.