Camp Quest (Entering grades 7-9): A camp program that keeps the young teen entertained and happy! Your child's input and interests are placed right into the camp curriculum - no more boredom! Participants enjoy extensive trips, special guests, arts and crafts, intramural sports, a summer color competition and anything else they can think of! Back for it's 24th award winning year! Quest is the answer parents of 7th-9th graders have been searching for! times vary due to trip schedule
Ultimate Camp Quest (Entering grades 7-9): Working parents of Quest campers can now have peace of mind too! Participants get all the benefits of the regular Quest program with earlier drop off, later pickup and FRIDAYS! Daily trips to the pool, special Friday events and trips are all included too!
CIT & Quest (entering 9th and 10th grade): Has your child always wanted to work with kids? As campers, did they look up to their counselors and tell you that is what they wanted to do when they were old enough? great news! The Teen Summit CIT Program is BACK for 2023! Your child will learn everything there is to know about being an effective and enthusiastic camp counselor!
CIT's will be assigned to a camp and on Mondays will engage in team building and training. On Fridays, CIT's will be assigned weekly tasks to complete with the campers while being mentored by senior counselors and camp leaders. (Tuesdays-Thursdays will be spent playing games and going on trips with the Quest Camp).
Based on their performance, CIT's are awarded points each week. at the end of the summer the CIT with the highest points is HIRED and guaranteed a position in our camp program the following summer! Application will be available on our home page on December 9th.
There will be no camp on Monday July 3 or Tuesday July 4
Location: Welch Elementary School
Camp Registration will open to Residents of Northampton Township on January 6, 2023. Camp Registration will open to Non-Residents on March 1, 2023.
- Camp Registration is ONGOING
- In order to register online, your family must be registered as a “household”. To do so click on “Create New Account” on the top left-hand corner of the homepage and follow the prompts to open a new household. Make sure the children you wish to register are entered as “household members.”
- Registrations are accepted online, 24 hours/day, in person at the Township Administration Building (8:30 AM – 4:30 PM-Monday thru Friday) or at the Recreation Center (8:30 AM – 8:00 PM-Monday thru Friday…Saturday & Sunday hours vary due to the program schedule.
- A $300 deposit is required at the time of registration. Payment can be made in full, or you can pay into your balance as frequently as you wish.
- Registration is accepted for 7 weeks only, whether or not you attend the full 7 weeks.
- Registration for non-residents will be accepted only if space is available.
- If the program is full and you wish to be put on the waiting list, please call 215-357-6800, ext. 249.
- If you have additional questions, please call the Recreation Center at 215-357-5396 or the Administration Office at 215-357-6800, ext. 249, Monday thru Friday, 8:30AM – 4:30 PM.
SUMMER CAMP REFUND POLICY
- If cancelling before March 31st, Northampton Township will return all monies received except a processing fee of $25
- If cancelling between April 1st and May 15, Northampton Township will keep $100.00 of all money paid.
- If cancelling between May 16 and June 5, Northampton Township will keep $250.00 of all money paid.
- If cancelling between June 6 and June 17, Northampton Township will keep $300.00 of all money paid.
- If cancelling the week prior to the start of camp or after camp has begun, Northampton Township will keep all money paid.