PICTURE YOURSELF AT NORTHAMPTON TOWNSHIP SWIM CLUB THIS SUMMER!
Located at Northampton Valley Country Club, Harmony Drive & Newtown-Richboro Roads
Northampton Swim Club operates primarily for our summer camp program…
BUT Limited Swim Club Membership is still available with NEW options to suit everyone!
- Membership is open to all, but, Northampton Township encourages use by members of the community by offering a discount to its residents--to qualify for this discount, you must live within Northampton Township.
- Family Membership includes those residing at the same address on a permanent basis.
- Age determined as of the first day of the season, May 25, 2020.
- Senior Membership is available for individuals age 62 and over, or couples both age 62 and over.
- One caregiver age 18 or over may be added to a family membership.
- Children 14 and older are required to provide proof of age to join as a single member.
- Parental permission is required for 14 to 18 year olds to attend the swim club alone.
- Members 14 to 18 years old may only sponsor one guest age 14 or over per visit.
- No charge for children under 2, however, the child’s information is needed to process membership.
New Membership Options available for the 2020 Season!
- JUNIOR MEMBERSHIP is available for children age 5 through 13 who are not part of a family membership. This option is perfect for those who have multiple caregivers throughout the summer. Junior Members may only attend the swim club when accompanied by an adult member or caregiver age 18 or over, paying the appropriate guest fee!
- NEW TWILIGHT FAMILY MEMBERSHIP - This membership option is available to Northampton Township Resident Families ONLY and includes admission to the pool during "twilight" hours, from 4:00 pm to close, Monday through Friday throughout the 2020 season. BONUS: Twilight membership will also be honored during special COVID operating hours shown below and all operating hours August 17th through 28th , 2020. All members of the household living at the resident address year-round will be included in this Twilight Family Membership fee. Proof of residency is required.
$10 Cash, Check or Credit Card, $5 Admission begins at 4 pm
Guest must be accompanied by dues paying member.
During Special Events, additional fees will apply.
Rain checks will NOT be issued.
GUEST PUNCH CARDS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE BY SWIM CLUB MEMBERS ONLY:
Each 10-Punch Card JUST $40!
NOTE: 2 PUNCHES REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION PRIOR TO 4 PM
1 PUNCH FOR ADMISSION 4 PM OR AFTER
DUE TO GOVERNMENTAL RESTRICTIONS, HEALTH DEPARTMENT and CDC GUIDELINES, 2020 SWIM CLUB OPENING DAY, SEASONAL OPERATIONS AND HOURS HAVE BEEN MODIFIED.
Below are our Special 2020 Covid-19 Swim Club Hours:
NEW OPENING DAY - MONDAY JULY 6, 2020
PRIME SEASON HOURS: July 6 through August 14, 2020
MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY 12 noon to 8 pm
SATURDAYS - 12 noon to 4 pm
LATE SEASON HOURS: July 17 through August 28, 2020
MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY 12 noon to 7 pm
SATURDAYS - 12 noon to 4 pm
All members and guest must comply with CDC Guidelines and Northampton Township Parks and Recreation Covid-19 Health and Safety compliance plan outlining its operation of Northampton Township Swim Club during the Yellow and Green Phases, as well as Phase Out. This Plan was developed in accordance with PA Department of Health Summer Recreation, Camps and Pools Frequently Asked Questions, May 22, 2020, PRPS Recreation & Park Facility Reopening Guidelines, May 23, 2020, USA Swimming Facility Re-Opening Messaging and Planning, Bucks County Guidelines for Outdoor Pool Operations 2020 which contains CDC guidance for aquatic venues, “Considerations for Public Pools, Hot Tubs, and Water Playgrounds During COVID-19.”
Patrons or pool staff with questions or concerns about this COVID-19 health and safety plan should contact: Deborah Catoggio, Swim Club Manager or Nancy Opalka, Director of Parks and Recreation. Copy available at the Swim Club or by contacting the Parks and Rec office at 215-357-6800.
The Pool Manager may close the pool at his/her discretion for health, safety and/or operational reasons.
The Pool Manager may close the pool early due to low attendance.