Kid's Yoga Festival
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Offered through Northampton Parks and Recreation, Free Library of Northampton, and the James E. Kinney Senior Center with the assistance of a Community Health grant from the PA Dept. of Human Services.
Join us for a fun, activity-filled, family-friendly FREE event at the Northampton Municipal Park. Kid's Yoga Festival is a multi-hour morning festival, created just for kids and families to learn how to live their best selves with a multitude of experiences. Sessions, Activities and Booths include:
1. Yoga Sessions-partner and family yoga, fitness fun
2. Mindfulness activities and sensory experiences
3. Fitness Games, bubble adventures, parachute & Hula Hoop play
4. Musical Connections -drum circle and more
5. Story time: Interactive yoga books
6. A variety of Yoga and Health-inspired booths including craft and nature stations, healthy food ideas, musical elements, meditative labyrinth, dream catches and much, much more!
Certified child yoga and mindfulness teachers, child educators and kid's fitness experts will facilitate the festival events.
Connect to yourself, your family, your community and the world around you! Register soon-you won't want to miss out on the fun!